IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ: Ecopolitology has moved to a new host and a new domain. Please adjust your bookmarks and be sure to check out the beautiful new ecopolitology 2.0 theme by pointing your browser to www.ecopolitology.org, or by following this link.


September 25, 2007

About Timothy B. Hurst

timothy b. hurst, tim hurst, ecopolitologyIf you made your way here looking for the latest information about me, this is not the best place to find it! First off, ecopolitology moved to its own hosted domain in 2008. And in 2009, ecopolitology.org joined the start-up green blog network, LiveOAK Media, where I have taken on the job as executive editor.

I suggest that you subscribe to the ecopolitology RSS feed to keep informed about all the lates developments in energy and environmental politics... well, at least some of them. You can also visit my Green Options archive, where a lot of my older work resides.



1 comment:

TroyJMorris said...

Timothy,

I just tried to send you an email, but it bounced back. Would you email me at troy (at) wetpaint (dot) com?

I have a story idea that you and your readers may be interested about a project by an environmental politics class at Marquette University in Wisconsin. They're creating a huge online-resource for green issues in their state.

The url is www.greenvoting.com