IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ: Ecopolitology has moved to a new host and a new domain. Please adjust your bookmarks and be sure to check out the beautiful new ecopolitology 2.0 theme by pointing your browser to www.ecopolitology.org, or by following this link.


February 15, 2008

The Birth of CleanTechnica

As some of you may already know, I have begun to publish some of my work on the Green Options network. While this has been mostly at Jeff McIntire-Strasburg's long-running, sustainablog, I have also done a few posts at Planetsave. While I will continue contribute to these and other GO projects, one of the blogs that I was brought on board for has finally launched, and I am very excited to be a regular contributor at CleanTechnica.com, where I will publish every Friday (and as timely news rolls in). The folks at GO have assembled a collection of authoritative voices on clean energy technologies, the cleantech industry, renewable energy policy, and more. There should be lots of good stuff going on at CleanTechnica, and I am happy to be a part of it.

Here at ecopolitology, business will carry on as usual. I'll still provide the same brand of comparative ecopolitical analyses and continue with my less formal takes on the (re)emergence of the global green energy movement (and probably more regularly, too).

No comments: